It is that wonderful time again- break time! Ryan and I have two weeks ahead of us, and we really plan to enjoy it. We have no big plans yet, but we do think we'll rent a car at some point. We'll be working Welcoming Committee again, and I have to start doing things for the paper.
But today we're just relaxing. Thursday night we went out to celebrate the end of finals, Ryan's birthday, and my job. It was a lovely date night! On Ryan's actual birthday we had Jen and Neil up for tacos and cake- I'll have to post photos of the cake I decorated for him. Sadly, my cake decorating set broke, so I may have to ship one in! It is so much fun to do! I worked at the day school on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. The day school is for the kids of the medical students and faculty, and the summer program just ended. I was substituting, and it was a lot of fun, but very tiring! Last night Ryan and I went to celebrate with some friends, because our friend Sonny is leaving to get married! I threw a bridal shower for his fiance Ivana, but we didn't want Sonny to feel left out. So we went to DeChamp and played poker. Sonny won- and he had never played Texas Hold'em!
Ryan and I will be pet=sitting over break, for a small terrier named Rowdy. He's been here since Thursday evening and is fun to have! He's a sweet, quiet boy and is very friendly. He can't figure out why the cat hates him- she is just furious that another animal has invaded "her" home!
We miss you all and hope you are having a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment