Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Addition to the shower post and bump comparisons...

In case it seems like I've forgotten island life to focus on baby, I swear the next post won't be baby related! I may even get it up later today, depending on how work and job applications and the like goes.

But first, I wanted to share one of the amazing gifts from my shower. I can't believe I didn't include it yesterday- that's what I get for posting tired! A friend named Meagan painted me this beautiful water color. This is me on the beach by school with several of the dogs. It brings tears to my eyes to look at it. I've spent so much time on that beach, and so much time with these dogs, and so much of that time has been JUST LIKE this painting. Of course, I rarely plan to bring the dogs to the beach. I think they sort of stalk me if they think I may be going somewhere interesting, especially if that interesting place may involve food! Look at this amazing watercolor. I can't wait to frame it and hang it!



I also wanted to share photos of my bump! The first photo (in the white top) is me at 11 weeks. The next photo, in the brown top, is me at about 19 and a half weeks. The last photo was taken last night, and I'm 21 weeks today. Yay! I love my bump, and I love seeing it grow!


Eleven weeks:



Nineteen and a half weeks:



Twenty-one weeks:

No comments:

Post a Comment