So my friends in Dominica threw me a LOVELY shower about a week ago! It was absolutely incredible, and so much fun. I really felt so loved and it was such an amazing afternoon. I was so happy to finally be showing so I really felt pregnant at my shower!
We played a few fun games, like the clothes pin game where you're not allowed to say 'baby' and if someone does, your friend can steal your clothes pin. My friend Anna mentioned Baby Q in the opening blessing, and her clothes pin was promptly stolen, which made me laugh. You weren't even safe in prayer! There was also a game where people were split into teams and had to make a maternity outfit using a pillow and toilet paper. The last game involved remember the names of children of famous television and movie families. Quick! Who can name the Brady Bunch, Fred Flinstone's daughter, and the children in Family Matters?
I had an amazing time and felt very blessed by the money tree, the advice tree, and the beautiful glider several of my friends pitched in to buy for me. I cannot WAIT to use it with Baby Q, I'm very excited! Here are some photos of my Dominican Baby shower for you all to enjoy. The amazing cake was made by my incredibly talented friend Anna!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment