Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

So I lied...

We're going to go to Michigan! I'm very excited- this was SO unexpected and is so much more economically feasible.

We had asked to be put onto a waiting list, and were basically told a waiting list is stupid since no one ever says no to Michigan. Well, someone did. I don't know who, but I would give them a hug and bake them cinnamon rolls if I could!

We are also pleased to announce that we've got a place to live! We're living in a LOVELY townhouse in a nice part of Saginaw. It has two bedrooms and we plan to be there through January. The kitchen is a little small, but we'll do just fine I think. There's just the two of us (well, three) and, of course, our pets. I think the townhouse looks nice and I cannot wait to move in and settle in. We'll do a lot of furnishing off of craigslist- nice and cheap!

I'll upload photos of our soon to be home in a few days. It sounds so nice- washer and dryer, new carpets, 1.5 baths.... There's even a lab mix living in the same block of townhouses, so Frazier will be happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment