Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

White Coat Ceremony Part II

 
Yay! Here is Ryan being helped into his white coat during the ceremony. I was so proud! I couldn't get a photo of the whole process because other students kept walking past him in their white coats.
 
Ryan's accepting his pin and his scroll (which turned out to be a copy of the 'physician's morning prayer' on it) from another member of the faculty. And yes, I was kneeling on a table to get this photo and the previous one. I wasn't tall enough on my own... and I couldn't stand on the desk because a)I thought that behavior would be frowned upon and b)I was wearing a skirt.
 
Ryan is all smiles as he walks back to his seat. Doesn't he look handsome in the white coat?
The other spouses and I were so proud of our significant others. We were all excited and laughing and rushing around to get good photos.
 
And I FINALLY got him to turn around and look at me so that you can all see how handsome he looks! You can see the Ross University patch over this pocket, the gold pin on his lapel, and his ID badge clipped to his coat. He looks great!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment